everyone is different!

7:39 PM / Posted by Boon.Hong /

i saw many blogs contain posts abt the author's preference of music

i tot it was fun so here comes mine!
before i start i noe that everyone's tastes are different so....
i hope nobody would shoot my taste of music!i noe its hard to hold back ur urge to shoot some1
i noe cause i've always had it........but please dont shoot me?

Bands I rate as Good

1.Anberlin
full of goodness!!!
they're seriously GOOD!i seriously can't get bored of them no matter how many times i listen to them a day.
recommended tracks:
1.The Feel Good Drag
2.A Day Late
3.Undeveloped Story
4.Breaking
5.A Whisper and A Clamor

2.The Killers
i dont think many people can take them la(atleast most of my friends cant) even thou they're much poppier than Arctic monkeys.but once u get enuff dosage of them,u get addicted to them!
recommended tracks:
1.All These Things that I've Done
2.Smile Like You Mean It
3.Spaceman
4.Reasons Unknown
5.When You Were Young

3.Arctic Monkeys
a very British tongue Alex Turner was gifted with.i like them only for a few songs la but they're really good for brit rock listeners.
recommended tracks:
1.Fluorescent Adolescent
2.When the Sun Goes Down
3.I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor

4.Relient K
pop/rock means a band everyone will like!but no less they can be hardcore!LOL
recommended tracks:
1.The Scene and The Herd
2.Be My Escape
3.Who I Am Hates Who I've Been

5.Alter Bridge
Plain ol' GOOD ROCK!and a little mixture of the metal elements in them.makes me wonder why they're not that famous.....
1.Broken Wings
2.Open Your Eyes
3.Watch Over You
4.Down To My Last

6.Story Of The Year
a band i thought was good when i first listen their debut album.but their talent deteriorates over time or what?their next 2 albums after the first was not that good, to me la.but their first was still very good.
recommended tracks:
1.Anthem of Our Dying Day
2.Until the Day I Die

7.Incubus
a band labelled weird by many people.but ME LIKEY!
recommended tracks:
1.Drive
2.Love Hurts
3.Megalomaniac
4.Black Heart Inertia

8.Ivoryline
i like 2 songs from them....but forgive them they're still new.
recommended tracks:
1.Remind Me I'm Alive
2.Days End

9.Lostprophets
watkins' accent makes them unique.not only that,they're friggin good they made it 1st on adriel's list of fav bands,chun huh?
recommended tracks:
1.Goodbye tonight
2.Last Train Home
3.Last Summer
4.The Fake Sound of Progress
5.Can't Catch Tomorrow( Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time )

10.Safetysuit
The BEST are at the last!2 words BEST AHHH!and not to mention they only released one album 
recommended tracks:
1.What If
2.Annie
3.Something I Said
4.Someone like You

actually there are still some songs i really enjoyed maybe next time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment